♥ Profile ♥
about the blog
"As i looked back at those memories, at those days.. i shed a tear.
As i looked at your lovely pictures.. i shed my tears.
As I cry,.. I'm missing you. And as I type,.. I'm loving you.
And as I love you,.. I need you. And as I'm thinking of you,..I want you."
With these words I say to you, I write my poems just for you.
If you were to heal me from a broken heartache, & if your love..
is meant to last for my entire lifetime, till then...
*imdreamingofyoualldayallnight
Date Of Birth: 28 December 1988
Hometown: Singapore
♥ The Reason Why I Don't Understand. ♥
Tuesday, June 22, 2010 ( 9:36:00 PM )
And I just dun understand why.. gerls must look for their ex's. Nowadays, mr a n I start talking at msn. We are such broke people whereby we gone home straight after work. Well according to him, he spent money on paying for his dad's coe and the polytechnic school fees he owes frm his dad's cpf. And I think I'm broke because I am heavily saving for Bangkok trip,payed Stahub bills and bought make-up. Yes, I'm feeling so damn broke now. You have no idea how much I've spent. Haha.
Back to was what I was saying.. mr a ex did look for him. She tried to start a conversation.. and he dun layan her. When she starts to get angry, thats where she dun disturb him alrd.. I just dun get it sumtimes.. why dun mr a block his ex frm msn.. I mean like seriously. I got nutthing much to say.but i know it will repeat. see just how things will go.. i mean clearly she thinks that you is the best for her.. ever since the day she left you.. and clearly.. she is not over you yet..no matter how many countless of guys she dated.. until she find someone better.. then only she moves on. how long it will take. im just gonna watch and see. as long as we both happy.. im ok with things.. asalkn u sayang i.. and i sayang you.. this is wat matters most k.
And all he could just say is..
haha.. buat bodoh la b..
Haish. Work today is tiring. I have to send all the mass emails to 120 people. haiyo.. and there's still like imperfection in my emails. But it's ok.. even though its imperfect.. there must be a hidden perfection sumwhere. Goosh, i love my words of wisdom today.. just think about this - BENEATH ANY IMPERFECTION, THERE IS A HIDDEN PERFECTION. I relate this to myself.. to make me feel much much better. I hope you guys are feeling better bout urselves too. :DLabels: words that you said