♥ A Walk To Remember. ♥
Sunday, May 23, 2010 ( 10:33:00 PM )
When i woke up early in the morning, today's date tells me its gonna be sumhow a special day.
Either a date that signifies a celebration.. or a date that commemorates sumthing that is gonna happen. Whoever birthday is today, I just find that he or she is lucky enuff to have this date as a BIRTHDAY! It’s a special day!!! Ook. I’ve gone side track a bit here.. Haha. So... all in all, my day eventually went well! (: Apart from some bad things happening in the middle sumwhere, it actually ended beyond my expectation. I could never felt much more happier than this.
23.05.10, it will be my 3rd time meeting mr a this week.
Gosh! Usually we see each other at least once a week rite. But now its like thrice a week? Haha. Chey, only for this week. Let me tell you what happen ok. Watching ipman 2, today’s the day! But, the date and time not set yet by mr a. Hence, early in the morning I went out with mum first to geylang without even knowing what time I can meet him. Then, by 12 noon he woke up alrdy.. and there I was, still at geylang accompanying mum. He decided to watch the movie at Kallang leisure park.. and since I could only predict that I’ll be done ard 2pm... I'm meeting him at 4.15pm at Stadium mrt. lets just watch the 4.40pm show yeah. As soon as I reached home at 2pm, mr a and i talked on the phone for a while,.. confirmed with him again on our meet up. and then I bathed again and get myself ready. OMG.. I must tell you this. Weather today is super hot ok. I can feel my skin burnt. Haish. as I was getting ready, mr a still can ask me this kind of question..
A: After movie we gonna sit ard there issit?
S: i think so, after movie we eat dinner k. I think at most we sit at the kallang place there.if u want ride (bike), u can ride la. i think its easier for u also.but later if we go kallang place,we walk there together k. cos i dunno how to get there.
A: hmm ok. i mean if u wan can bring extra helmet
S: up to u actually. i'm fine with anything
I ended our conversation by telling him i'm getting ready. and i dun want to be late meeting him later. hehehe. Actually, i was trying to avoid this topic.
I thought I could leave the house at 3.45pm. But by the time I leave my house its 4.00pm. And time checked, I missed my bus and 4.05pm i m still at my bus stop. At this very moment, mr a smsed to ask if I reached! Ommmg, what to tell him lah.. that I just leave the house? Crazy or what.. so I said I’m on the way.. and reminded him that his watch might show the time 4.15pm, but actually its 4.05pm. He always liek to set his time 10 mins earlier. Then by the time I alighted at Serangoon MRT its 4.22pm!!!! Haish.
4.30pm mr a starts to calling, asking where am I. O-oooh. I thought I wanted to lie. But later he will hear the mrt announcement background stating which station I’m at.. so I told him truthfully that I just board the train and.. will reach there 10-15mins. From here, he starts to interrogating me lah. Asking which station specifically am I at.. how many more stations to go.. how long is the journey. At last he gave up and wait for me at the Cinema place itself. I know he’ll be pissed.
After 30 mins he waited for me, and I still haven't reached.
At times like this, I ran my way out to Kallang Leisure park.. brisk walk as fast as I could. Oooh, Haha, I didn’t run fast lah.. just brisk walk. At about 4.50pm, and I receive an sms about him reminding me "Its 5pm alrd, where are you?" Omg. Luckily when I read his msg, I saw him. Phewww. We then get the tickets, its the first 3 rows. I tried to talk to him, but he didn’t respond. Confirm, he's damn pissed that I'm so super duper late. Trying to calm him down, in the cinema then, I stroked his hands with my fingers.. hold his hands.. hopefully waiting for him to cool down. And yes.. finally when he stroke my hand back and talked to me.. he’s not angry anymore. Another *Phew. We had dinner at Burger king. I had my turkey bacon and he had his mushroom swiss. Another thing that I've not yet mention is that.. Mr a brought 2 helmets today. Without me telling him what to do (for example, whether he should bring a helmet for me or not), I prefer him to think what's the best for us. And throughout our outing, he carried 2 helmets when he was with me. And even brought it to the toilet. Haha. Imagine where he put sey his helmet in the toilet sey? Hehe.
After dinner, we went to the waterfront sumwhere there. Mr a got bitten by mosquitos! Grabbed sum canned drinks and chill. 9.15pm we make a move.. Haha. The weird part is, he carried 2 helmets all the way and when we are reaching his bike.. he asks me, u want me to send you home? And if my answer is "NO", would you have killed yourself to carry 2 helmets everywhere just for nothing? His bike today was gilera.. its his frens one though. its pretty comfy to sit. But its just that, i'm not used to riding a bike for a long time.
I even forgot how to wear a helmet. -.-
Mr a told me he was confused about my house address..
He thinks I live in the middle of so many mrts and he thought I stayed at Serangoon north Ave 6! Haha. Where got such thing as avenue 6 sey. Now, this proves that he is really confused and bother to check where I lived. Lucky there's google map on iphone.. we manage to find my way home! However, throughout the ride, I was looking for exit 15B.. but never see it at all. at last we just gamble.. and reached our destination. Mr a seems keen enuff to know where's my block, where's house. He sent me right in front of the lift. Awwwwwww. Thank you mr a, you're being patient with me today. And I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you how you're gonna go back home from my place. Luckily, u manage to find your own way.. and I dunno how you did that. Part time taxi driver eh, bie? Haha.Labels: a smile on my face