♥ Profile ♥
about the blog
"As i looked back at those memories, at those days.. i shed a tear.
As i looked at your lovely pictures.. i shed my tears.
As I cry,.. I'm missing you. And as I type,.. I'm loving you.
And as I love you,.. I need you. And as I'm thinking of you,..I want you."
With these words I say to you, I write my poems just for you.
If you were to heal me from a broken heartache, & if your love..
is meant to last for my entire lifetime, till then...
*imdreamingofyoualldayallnight
Date Of Birth: 28 December 1988
Hometown: Singapore
♥ I'm Talking About Him Again. ♥
Monday, March 1, 2010 ( 11:14:00 PM )
I heard rumours that GST money will be credited today, 1st March.
I checked my bank account, there's not a single cent. ):
Yesterday, I went to late bf mum's place.. visit his mum and his grandfather. It kindda saddens me on what I saw. Living on a 1 room rental flat, his grandfather is wheelchair bound. And still, he's suffering from stroke. Half of his body, the right side particularly, cant be moved at all. And the poor old man is all bones. He cant eat proper meals. And survived at most with just a spoonful or two of porridge. Cos if he tries to eat a lot.. he will just keep on coughing. And if he coughs a lot, he has to see the doctor for consultation.
And when I had my meals in front of him.. I can see it in his eyes that he wants to eat whatever I'm eating, badly. Be it or not, if I'm eating mee goreng, mandarin oranges and drinking coke. He wishes he could eat almost anything. But there's nothing we can do for now.. We could only give some encouragment that grandfather needs to get better, in order to eat as per normal.
Sometimes, I wonder. What have we humans done untill we receive a test from god. To see the limit of our patience, there must be a lot that we have to go through. And some say that, we have to been through sadness to gain happiness. But seeing what happened in front of my eyes today just saddens me more, and it could really be heart breaking if I knew every single details of their family life.For you, I will pray.. so that everything will be okay one day. Amin.
After meeting late bf mum, I went to meet mr a. I decided to eat at Al-Ameen. He had his fried kway teow and I had prata pisang with 2 piece chicken with coleslaw. Since mr a really did pass his Traffic Police test, I decided to treat our dinner meal today. Haha. If only he knew that I will be treating him.. he will ask for chilli crab, bla bla bla.. to make sure that we eat till our stomach content. tsk3. After that, he brought me to Bukit Gombak. It's a nice nature reserve! And I've never been there once. It's my first time.. and his. Thanks for bringing me to the wonderful place. Even though, I was frightened a bit. The place is dark.. such that you'll never know if you'll see white dresses floating around! Isyh... I'm till that scared ok. Haha. Shooooo away the evil thoughts! Arrrrgh. ** I'm sorry mr a. I made you wait for 30 wasteful mins.
I began to learn more about mr a's past. He used to be the guy who sells cigarretes/pirated CDs and be part of a gang during his secondary school days. An express student mixing with normal academics and normal technical students. He had became a gangster himself.. and involved in fights. He used the money that he earned, to support his gf. As that time, her family has been declared bankrupt when they're in secondary. At young age, they learnt to support each other? Then when he's in NS, she starts to support him back. He also have lots of admirers, be it in secondary school or till now. And one thing that I asked...
Since there's lots of girls who likes you, and you didnt even bother about them.. Why did you choose to make friends with me and fafa in the first place, when we are strangers at first sight?
This, I'm still waiting for the answer. And I will not give up asking.Labels: mr.a