♥ A Week To Be Loved. ♥
Thursday, November 26, 2009 ( 11:20:00 PM )
This week will be just 2 offical working days for me. 2 days of telephone course. And Friday is Hari Raya Haji ~wheee. Sometimes, it really made me feel rejoiced about working office hours. Tinking about public holidays, medical leave benefits, etc. But the only thing is, you'll get a fix pay. Unlike any other shift work, you can OT rite? Maybe, it's not so much about money concern for me now. I'm happy with Office Hours! (:
Things with me and mr. a seems okay now. Actually I don't feel like meeting him for the rest of the week sey. I already told him on yesterday's yesterday nite that I'll be busy and explained that I can only meet him next week. But the moment when he said that he'll be off yesterday, I'm like... alah. Deep down inside my heart, I know I want to meet him.
Yesterday
Meet up at Clementi.. and I waited for mr a! According to him, he will pick me up and bring me to al-ameen at Bukit Timah there. So, when I asked him where exactly to meet.. He says "Bus stop k". I was at the HDB Block there @ 4.51pm. And only at 5.46pm, he told me he reached! I was actually losing my patience waiting for him.. Haiyo. what to do.. patience is a virtue. Haha.
I ate bee hoon goreng. And he ate maggi goreng. The food was okay only. Plus, we had cheese mushroom prata as we ate at the Indian stall. The malay seafood stall was closed. Sedih kan.. Tak dapat makan sedap sangat. Hmph! Haha. The next thing is, we went to Chua Chu Kang's Lot 1. Sara lah nie confident gile yang they have a pool place to play CCK. Rupe2 nye when we arrive there, I remembered that the pool place I thought was actually at Jurong Point! Hehe. Sorry lah mr.a, Over confident eh I? Kwang Kwang Kwang.
Since we got nothing to do.. we watch 2012 show. Haha. It's a random plan. So happen that @ 8.30pm there's time slot. No need waste time, we decide to watch lah. And the show is freaking long. 11pm we go home. Oooh, I think he's mr romantic today. Hehe.
Today
Meet up again.. I know, yesterday just met him. Today also meet him. Tak jelak ke? I dunno, maybe it's because I miss him already. That's y I want to meet. But hey, thats only the minor reason k. It was so happen that after I finished my course today, I need to go town. To collect the twilight online booking tickets for Nadiah. Since I happened to be at town, why dun me and mr a meet up? Hehe. We had dinner as usual and went to chill at esplanade roof top while eating Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate.
Wooo-hoo! I got additional 25% discount for the ice-cream. Lucky my ex-collegue was there to gave me the discount. Thanks Ronald!
This show is more touching than frightening people. The world's gonna end on the predicted date?Non the less, its a worthwhile spending on the show. 3 n 1/2 popcorns! Haha. I mean, its good lah for people who got nothing better to do.. other than watch movie only. I dun really believe it though. But I watched it, cos it's a random outing with mr.a. I do still have faith in my own religion. Then again, this is just another show in the cinema. Next up, I'm craving for the new moon.. Twilight!
Labels: a smile on my face