♥ Grrr.. Angry. ♥
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 ( 1:08:00 PM )
I'm back to blogging again, yes. It's me again. Haha!
Craig David concert is today.. but who am i going with? Its still uncertain. Isyh. mr. a or lynn? Grrr, because that guy is always giving me uncertainty.. I still dunno whom I'm going to go with till NOW. & the concert is just 7 hrs away! You know, mon i asked him if he's still going, den he says.. not sure. Den now still no reply, no answer from him.. I hv the courtesy to ask him if he wants to watch with me lah, and yet he has no courtesy to give answer. Just yes or no lah can? Sabar sara, sabar. Haha! There's just certain part of me want to cekik2 you tau tk? Geram.. Geram sangat. Haiz. Ape nk buat. Naseb badan kays. GRRR.
continuation..
(12:50pm) her: will i be seeing you later?
(02:07pm) him: erm y not? hahah.. wat time eh?
(02:18pm)lynn: babe, i mit wan..
Even before I could tell lynn I'm watching concert with him.. lynn already told me she's going out with wan. Actually I rather she makes plans with wan first.. cos I scared later she wait for mr a reply to give confirmation, it's too late liao. Non-the-less.. we'll be meeting friday rite lynn? Shopping ahs! HEHE..
Concert starts at 8pm.. me and him went to hv dinner first at town. haha, yes someone is late. Shhh. Surprisingly, we both wore the exact same clothes black & white. Lols. Nvm, not such a big deal. Den frm there we took a bus to clark quay.. Watched the concert and had drink and starbucks one fullerton before we took our last bus home. Lucky.. you manage to catch your last bus. I appreciate that you took leave today! Though someone msged me early in the morning saying that he has to return back to camp to do some escort. Off day burnt just like that ehs. But in the end we still meet up, cos your NS stuff ended quite early thankfully. Consider yourself lucky? Hahaha.
& OMG. When we reached zirca, the queue for the concert is super long.. There's even no proper seats. yeah my first time being to club.. and conclusion, its like normal.. Though the setting is nice. Some pple got high and started dancing. Lols. Craig david did give a good performance. He sang his heart out. But next time, please have a proper seating for a concert. Not like in a club where you could just roam around kays. Have a place to seat, where we could seat back relax, and enjoy the show. Hurhur. (:
"Thanx 4 e nite.. I njoyd myself.. Hpe u too. Go home, wash up n sleep k.. ;) u look sleepy"
Haha, yes.. by then when going hm time. I'm super tired and sleepy. Haha. Okay, I shall sleep now. Nites *Ooohs.. I didn't camwhore today for my very own collection. Cos with mr. a, shy lah.. Though kindda wasted as I was at ZIRCA! Nvm.. zZzZzzZ. Haha.
Labels: mr.a